Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Auugie and Sentence Collections



Wonderful post today by R.J. Palacio about Auggie's birthday and her amazement about how she never expected her simple book to become such a phenomenon. Read her blog post here:
http://rjpalacio.tumblr.com/
Our sentence collections were due today, and I wanted to share some of them from the group at SLE who read Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper. I'll share more from other groups in subsequent posts. I was really proud of you all and the extended thinking you did while reading the book and then reflecting back on it.






2 comments:

  1. I think that it is great that we can share our thoughts with each other and I think the sentence collections you posted are great! Tyler Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fun to share conversations about books, too, Tyler! I'm a little over halfway through On the Road to Mr. Mineo's. I'll look forward to you reading it so we can talk about it! What do you think about Jack Will?

    ReplyDelete