Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Small but Mighty

Our group Friday was small, but mighty!  We braved the storms and met at the Lebanon Library to discuss books.  It was fun to see some of you that couldn't make it to the first meeting!  I loved hearing about your summer. :-)


I hope I can schedule one  more meeting before school starts.  I may also recruit some of you to help me unpack boxes in my new room! :-)  In the meantime, there are some new books coming out in July  that you might want to put on hold at the library to read for the club:

 
The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail
 
What We Found in the Sofa and How it Saved the World
 
A Summer of Sundays
 
After the River the Sun
 
Rules for Ghosting
 
Runt
 
Salt: A Story of Friendship in a Time of War
 
The Heartbreak Messenger
 
The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp
 
The Weight of Water
 
Happy reading!  Hope to see you in August!
 


3 comments:

  1. Caleb I miss you so much.October 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM

    I miss you already Mrs. Mueller!You are my favorite teacher ever, and I am so sad I had to leave your class

    P.S.( 5 hugs a day o.k.?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too, Caleb. Thank you for saying that - I'm sad too! Come by any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Finished reading Invisible world! It was awesome! You should read it! It is so interesting! I loved It!

    ReplyDelete