Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Mock Newbery 2014 Club Summer #1 Meeting

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Aaron Becker's Video

Hi class! Aaron Becker sent a video via Dropbox, so I'm hoping you can click on this link, and it will be there! Let me know if you have trouble. Then, you need to write a 1/2 page to full page Quick Write in your Writer's Notebook about your passion, what you care about, or what you're sensitive to. You'll know what I mean by that after you watch the video. Enjoy! Click here to watch: Aaron Becker's Video  Also, feel free to comment below on anything he says.  I thought his video was awesome!

Journey
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loved the video. I don't want to say the secret that Aaron Becker shared, but I can't wait until it happens. And I'm sure the second part will be just as great as the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you shared Journey with our class! thanks for picking such a great book! I loved Aaron Becker's video that he made for us! I think that Aaron Beckor is a great guy and he has made an awesome book!

      Delete
  2. I cant wait for "The Secret" to come!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book was so inspiring. It gave a message that when you use your imagination you can do anything. I loved this book so much!! The illustrations were so detailed and colorful! Thanks for sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the video and the book!! :):) it was so cool to see him make the video and tell us what it took to make the book!! :):)

    ReplyDelete